Individual Outplacement Programs
When OI Partners provides onsite notification support during the outplacement process, we handle the notification, offer advice on handling behavioral issues and oversee debriefing meetings with management and staff following the separation. Our role is to provide all parties with an objective perspective on the situation.
Following notification, we immediately follow up with each affected employee to check on their state of mind, clarify next steps and set an appointment to begin the transition process.
Our career counseling focus is on positive steps to move them forward. We often tell individuals, “when one door closes, another will open.”
Individual outplacement program components include:
– Adjusting to the job loss
– Exploring and defining personal interests, skills and abilities
– Preparing effective marketing materials
– Identifying and managing a personal network
– Handling interviews effectively
– Managing a search campaign
– Negotiating strategies for salary and compensation
– Thriving in the new position
– Assisting spouses
Executive Outplacement Programs
Group Outplacement Programs
Specialized Career Services
Co-Managed Individual System™
Contact us today to learn how we can create a custom career transition program for you!