Executive Coaching Process & Programs
We care about your leaders and their goals. When they achieve success, it creates a better business outcome for you.
We work one-on-one with leaders and tailor our executive coaching programs to their unique needs. Yet, we coach your organization's leaders in the same manner and with the same tools across the board. This helps drive continuity in your executives' development.
At the completion of one of our executive coaching programs, you can expect your executives to have accomplished one or more of the following:
– An enhanced leadership style
– A clearer self-portrait and better understanding of the effects of one’s leadership style on others
– An understanding of how to transition into new areas of responsibility
– Improved team-building skills
– Improved skills for coaching and developing others within the organization
– An action plan for continued leadership improvement
Our coaching process includes the following components:
– Establishes a clear basis and purpose for working with the individual and defines the roles and responsibilities of those engaged in the process
– Conducts a GAP analysis that:
– Utilizes assessment tools – includes skill-based, psychological and organizational testing, 360 instruments, and interviews within the relevant environment
– Identifies specific areas for development
– Aligns the individual’s capabilities with business needs
– Sets goals and action plans for change
– Provides closure to the process and outlines future actions
– Creates a follow-up plan to assess continued improvement
Coaching to Improve Performance
Coaching for Advancement
Coaching to Correct Behavior
Contact us today to learn how we can create a custom executive coaching program for you!