Effectively Assessing Employees Is Non-Negotiable
If a person fails in an organization, it is usually because of subjective characteristics, cultural fit and personal style. The characteristics and communication styles that can make someone successful in one role may not be enough to guarantee success in a different role.
- Are you struggling with a strong technical contributor who is alienating co-workers?
- Do you have an employee who was very successful in one division but is struggling to adapt to a different culture in another division or location?
- Are you looking for a more objective way to select final candidates for a new job?
- Do you have a team of talented people who can’t work together?
- Do you have someone in a leadership role who is not “hearing” feedback about problems with his or her management style?
If you don’t find a solution quickly, you are jeopardizing the success of many: employee, team and potentially even your customers.
The Impact of Assessment
The Solution: Choosing the Right Assessment for the Best Results